Kyiv Real Estate

The last few years had to speak only on acceleration or deceleration of growth rate in real estate prices in Kiev. But, unexpectedly, even to many experts, the prices came down overnight, and then completely dashed by speed mountain avalanche. And, anticipating that this situation will last at least until the autumn. The average sales price of apartments in the secondary market has declined by 12%, and considering the possibility of reducing the Kyivmiskbud the cost of square meters in new buildings at 7-10%. Today you can find the "Dormitory," the former ridiculous two months ago the price of 35 thousand dollars. The cheapest district of the capital still Desnyansky and most expensive – Crypt. For the year price has changed most of all real estate in Darnytskyi area – down by almost 21.5%. And least of all Podil's'ki fell flat in the "old town" – about 8%.

What do they say about the situation the experts? In their opinion, it is on sale no more than 10% of apartments, which are another economic situation would have been on the market. The reason is that finding a buyer difficult. Those who are in urgent need of money, sell apartments at a significant discount. The remaining 90% of the potential sellers prefer long lease, not sell their property, and expect a rise in prices. Projected to decrease prices for the 3rd quarter of 2009 by 30%. A therefore, we should wait and get the opportunity to buy decent housing "in the cheap".

It is highly probable reduction in price and "the primary organization." After the spring of prices of construction materials, due to lack of demand and oversupply, will fall at least 20-30%. State intervention is able to establish the situation on the market, but equally it does not change for the better, because to say something with certainty experts are not taken. But suppose the resumption of growth in prices Only by mid-2010, the planned completion of the global financial crisis, but this time the average price of Kiev apartments at risk to fall by 50-60 and even 70%.